POCATELLO – Local Easter egg hunts set for Saturday throughout the Pocatello/Chubbuck community.
- On Saturday at 11 a.m., the Portneuf District Library, along with the Regional Early Childhood Council, Journeys DDA, and Speech Therapy Services, will be holding an Easter Egg Hunt for children with special needs and their families. This is the 2nd annual EggCessible Easter Egg Hunt and it will be held at Cotant Park in Chubbuck.
- The Pocatello community is invited to join in the Elks Lodge Annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday at 10 a.m. in lower Ross Park. All children ages 1 to 12 are invited to participate. In order for everyone to have a good time, there will be 4 age groups for the children, with different egg hunts for the age groups. Children will find many prizes in collecting their eggs and Lodge volunteers will be on hand.
- Greater Blackfoot Area Chamber of Commerce Easter Egg Hunt and Cinnamon Swirl Pancake Fundraiser for the Idaho Civil Air Patrol will be Saturday. Vendor booths with games and prizes, Easter Bunny and Rudy the A&W Bear will be on site to entertain the kids. Breakfast starts 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Vendor Booths open by 8:30 a.m. and Easter Egg Hunt starts at 9 a.m. Easter Eggs were stuffed by the area senior citizens at the local assisted living facilities and our Civil Air Patrol Cadets were on hand to spend time delivering the eggs to each facility.
- Youâ€™re invited to Brookdale Pocatello for their annual Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday from 1 to 2 p.m. You won’t wan to miss this fun festive event. Bring your children ages 0-16. There will have children separated into age groups, with plenty of candy and prizes. The Easter Egg Hunt will be at Brookdale Pocatello, 1501 Baldy Ave. Pocatello. For anyone wishing to volunteer for this event, please call Charlene at 208-237-6866.
- Pocatello Pet Lodge will be hosting their 3rd Annual Get â€śEggâ€ťCited for ASPCA Easter Egg Hunt. On Saturday, families and leashed pets are welcome to visit Constitution Park on South 5th Avenue in Pocatello to join in the fun. Activities are planned from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., with the hunt at noon.
- Monte Vista Hills to host an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday at 11 a.m. at 1071 Renee Ave. Ages 0-12 are welcome.