Several towns throughout East Idaho will host Fourth of July parades and firework shows this week. Here’s a rundown of events in each city.
- Pocatello’s Fourth of July parade will begin at 9 a.m. July 4 and will start at the corner of First Avenue and Center Street.
- The Biggest Show in Idaho will be held at the Portneuf Wellness Complex on July 4. Fireworks will begin at 10 p.m.
- The Idaho Falls Fourth of July parade will begin at 9 a.m. July 4. The parade route will proceed west on Fourth Street from Holmes Avenue, turn south on Boulevard and end in Stonebrook.
- Melaleuca Freedom Celebration Fireworks will begin at 10 p.m. on the Idaho Falls River Walk on July 4.Â
- Rexburg’s Independence Day parade will begin at 10 a.m. July 4. The parade will start on Main Street by Madison Memorial Hospital.
- The firework show will be Saturday after the Whoopee Days Rodeo. The rodeo starts at 7 p.m.
- Blackfoot’s Freedom Parade will be held Saturday at 9 a.m. The parade will be on Airport Road from Highway 91 to Jensen Grove.
- Bingham Memorial Hospital Liberty Firework Show will be Saturday at 10 p.m. at Jensen Grove.
- Rigby will host a fireworks show Saturday at Jefferson Lake.
- The Soda Springs Fourth of July parade will be at 10 a.m. July 4. The parade will start by Farm Bureau on Highway 30.
- The Spectacular Fireworks will begin at 10 p.m. at Kelly Park in Soda Springs.
Lava Hot Springs:
- Lava Hot Springs will have a fireworks show July 4 on Fireworks Hill. The fireworks will begin at dusk.
- A Fourth of July parade will be in Paris at 1 p.m. July 4. The parade will go down Main Street.
- Montpelier’s firework show will be at Allinger Park and will begin at dusk.
- Fort Hall’s Treaty Day Firework Show will be July 3 at the Fort Hall rodeo grounds. Fireworks will begin at dusk.